What should be the height of your partner?

I am 5 feet 8 inches tall and i have a crush on a girl of same height...
But i can't find weather she will approve to my height

• Taller then you
  • Shorter then you
  • Equal to you

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd prefer to date a guy taller but wouldn't be opposed to someone around my height.

• Man the short guys of GaG are going on a down voting rampage lol

• @Red_dragon to me it seems that there's a difference between picking a "hot" guy who is 2 inches shorter than you and a hot guy who is 6 inches shorter than you. As it stands right now 17 girls have voted, all saying they would prefer taller or equal.

So I'll go with that. And like I said on the last question, to be taller than me a dude has to be tall, as I am upper average male height.

• GAGers are typically shallow. That`s the whole reason why I said what I said in my opinion below.

Yes of course there`s a difference between a guy two inches shorter and a guy six inches or more shorter. That large difference is attractive to many people. Hell it`s attractive to the little 5`3 girls on here who want 5`10 5`11 guys. It`s the same attraction except reversed genders. The reasoning may be different. People think of feminine and masculine when it`s a short girl and tall guy. A tall girl may love her height. She may feel empowered by it and not mind her partner reminding her that she is tall. Maybe this sense of empowerment is in the same boat as to why some (maybe not all) women wear heels. They feel empowered. But again it`s all the same attraction. There are a group of people attracted to large height difference regardless of gender.

What Girls Said 10

• D for Doesn't matter.

Well to a degree... it doesn't matter if he's shorter taller or equal but he obviously can't be more than 2 inches shorter or 12 inches taller (that'd be freakish).

• I like my guy taller than me, but not everyone is the same. I work in the service industry, so I see hundreds of people a day. Tonight I met one couple, she was at least three inches taller than him, and they looked plenty happy.

• Taller than me cause I'm short. It seems that most tall girls don't care that much about height as long as the guy is at least the same height.

• My height (almost 5'11) or taller, but who knows I might end up dating guys shorter than me. It's all up to their personality.

• than* not then

• I'm pretty short already so most guys I had a crush on and wanted to date were taller than me. But I wouldn't mind someone of my height, or a bit shorter. I do prefer taller guys more but it's not something I'd base my decision on.

• For me, anyone as tall or taller than me is cool. I'm about 5'7.

• Anyone taller than me.

• My boyfriend is 6-7 inches taller than me. I'd prefer not to date someone too close to my height.

• Short men dislike this answer, always.

• My man is taller then me, am 5"5 and he's 6"1. These things depend on the girl you like. I have seen many married couples of exactly the same height. Good nature and good personality wins over physical appearance usually.

What Guys Said 10

• as tall as a lemon tree

• +2 to -2 is acceptable to me...

• I'm 6'4", so I've never personally met a girl who was taller than me. I know they exist, but I think it would be really unsettling.

• I would rather have them be shorter but there's a good chance she won't care or won't care much.

• The perfect height is the height of whatever girl I'm into at the moment. However, because a significant portion of the female population is under six foot, they've all been shorter :)

• Lol look at the results. GAG you amaze me again.

• And the guys seem split so far.

• hahaha...
      13-0-0 = shallow.

• @QuiteهGoddish Yep. Real life chicks can be shallow too but GAG girls are ridiculous.

A girl in reality will take a good looking short guy over a basic tall guy any day typically... unless she`s as shallow as plenty of girls on here.

• Someone right about my height or taller!

• Whatever attracts you don't sweat it!!

• I dont care how tall she is. If she's to short though that could be annoying.

• A bit shorter than me or equal to me!