I have a hard time relating to this guy because I feel like he doesn't know what it's like to have struggles in life. Your thoughts?

Me, my family, my friends - everyone I know fights hard battles. This guy I'm seeing is the first person I've met in my life that has said everything is exactly the way he wants it. He played football in college and went on to the NFL. then from the NFL he became a successful model. yes, all of this takes hard work and dedication, but everything always flowed smoothly and worked out perfectly it seems. i dont know, what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you never know what someone is going through in their life. So don't assume it's all hunky dory fo rhim.

What Guys Said 2

• If he is truly grateful for the things he has in life, he may never suffer major struggles in life and always have prosperty beyond common.

• Everyone goes through their own struggles in life.

What Girls Said 1

• I broke up with my ex because of that problem.

• really? thats interesting. what problems was it creating in your relationship?