Why haven't I kissed a guy?

So I'm 15 and have never had a bf, or even pulled a guy.. My guy friend has told me that I'm not that bad looking and a lot of people are surprised when i tell them i haven't gotten with anyone let alone had a bf... Tbh I am travelling quite a lot so Im not always here, but the girls Im travelling with have had bfs and etc... Im not a horrible person tho- I get on well with a lot of people.. Do guys get turned off by lack of experience? Or why would you say judging from this brief little insight to my life?
Ps. by the way This isn't like fishing for compliments and blah blah, I just genuinely wanna know if I'm doing something wrong and its making me non-pullable material:P

Okay so its normal to not have pulled at 15?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• You're only fifteen. Why so eager? You've got a lifetime of being disappointed by men to look forward to.

(kiddddddding)

Seriously though, you're young; no worries. I'm sure you'll meet a nice boy that likes you.

• 1|0
  • relaxxx.. you are young.. you have enough time to kiss everyone yet.. in 1-2 years your friends will be older too and than there will be alotof guys who will intrest with you..
    kissing is good thing but not with everybody..

• Chill you are 15!! That's normal my first kiss was when I was 15 but didn't have another until I was 18

• i am 17 i havnt kissed a girl its fine :) . dont worry !! its that you dint find ur guy yet

• You're only 15. Since none of us know you or the people you associate with, there's really no way to find out what's going on. Be open, friendly and flirty with guys and eventually one will pick up.

• You're in highschool probably and most guys are afraid to even approach girls in those years unless they're your friends first then ask you out

• Yeah I guess that makes sense! Thank you!

What Girls Said 9

• dude! you're lucky to be able to travel a lot at your young age!!
    i had my first kiss at the age of 15(nearly 16).. no need to be in a hurry

• Okay thanks! It just cause it seems EVERYONE has and yeah just getting a tad panicked:P

• :O 15? Whoz that lucky guy? :P

• Zango91 ; a guy who was 3 years older than me.. i was still naive at that time.. and he was a player

• you're not non-pullable. If anything you are enhancing your life experiences, intelligence and maturity. Which will benefit you as opposed to your average girl. Keep at it (Y) there's no rush. Men will come and go later on in your life, opportunities won't x

• Try focus on the one guy, instead of just placidly waiting around for someone to come. You'll get a Prince Charming - if you work a little bit for him, first! :)

• Ahhah okay that sounds good! Thank you!

• 15 is not that old, you just haven't been in the right circumstances yet

• It's because you are 15 years old.

• Don't rush to experience things. I had my first boyfriend and kiss at age 18. Give yourself time to find the right person.

• My first real kiss was at 15 so dont worry your still young!

• you're only fifteen just shut the fuck up

• The second last word was a tad uncalled for:D But never minddd I guess brutal honesty is the way forth righ?

• lol yeah sorry

• I had my first kiss at 14, almost 15. You have nothing to worry about. Try talking to more guys, flirting, etc.