He friend zoned me after we had sex?

Recently slept with a guy thinking of having a Friends With Benefits situation.

After hanging out with him twice. I start getting feelings and feeling confused. We never had sex then. Just enjoyed each other's company.

Got told I was a great kisser and he enjoyed when we not had sex.

He then tells me we should stop it because he did not want to complicate our friendship. I wanted to stop it as well. Might have ended up falling in love with him.

We still hang out, with another friend and their kids. Never been in this situation before...

Has anyone else? How did you handle it?

*had sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• He clearly doesn't want anything else. Best thing is to get over him quickly, find a new guy. You are probably confusing your feelings with desire since you guys made out, but didn't have sex. He probably sensed you might be starting to fall for him. Just continue acting like your friends, well not acting but genuinely believe his is your friend and nothing more, then it will be okay and you''ll eventually think why the hell did I ever make out with him and thank goodness I didn't sleep with him. Find a new crush to obsessed over and you'll feel better even if it doesn't sound like it. I've been in this situation before. It's not love, just some kind of infatuation that will be gone sooner or later.

What Guys Said 3

• A couple of times, best thing to do is to just go with the flow. the best thing about friends with benefits is that if you can accomplish the friends part, you are already halfway there. its possible that one day, the other half could come back around. thats from experience.

• He regrets having sex with you by the looks of things.

• Fuckbuddy turns into shy freind,,,,, then will leave u n hunt another chick n milf... looool

What Girls Said 2

• Never been in that situation maybe u should just talk it out with him

• I wouldn't give this guy the time of day!