Losing my girlfriend I feel like?

Meh were long distance right now. I used to be super alpha male to her. Can't see her right now got in a stupid ass argument with her over nothing when I was drunk. She was saying I get mad over the little things I got defensive. Day after I apologize we get in a conversation ask her for some photos she said no I'll message you later. Said damn fine you ain't gatta message me. Said it in a joking way but I realize there's no tone through text. Looking needy or what? I mean I offered her a break and I know she's invested but maybe I'm losing respect here?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok u probably shouldn't have said the damn fine don't message me part and sometimes girls just don't wanna send pics doesn't mean they lost respect or anything just sometimes likes to show u that just because u want it doesn't mean u get it and the guy tends to appreciate the pics more when he doesn't always get them

What Girls Said 1

• "She was saying I get mad over the little things I got defensive. " lol Dude you can't ask for pics right away, you were on probation.

What Guys Said 1

• Looking very needy. Pull back a bit. See if she messages you.