How to talk to younger women when you are not good looking or rich and as dumb as a rock?

how can a shy guy like my self talk to a younger women i am 38 single i really like to meet a nice girl get married and have a bunch of kids some day. how ever women my age are not looking to start a new family i see a lot of guys that have really young girlfriends the guy are not that good looking or dont have a lot of money i have never been good at talking to women as i am not all that smart and very shy i would rather have the girl start the conversation go from her lead

i am a single full time dad of two i was married once but that fell apart and she was a set up by a friend and were i live now i have no friends

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not impossible. I have two close friends who are aged 36-37 years old and have a girlfriend aged 24. And they both have a child with their girlfriend.

They are of average looks and wealth. But they didn't get their girl by just sitting around and hoping girls should start a conversation with them. If you are shy and are hoping that girls just randomly will start conversations with you and get the ball rolling, I'm sorry to say that you pretty much have to forget that. With 99.99% certainty that will not happen, but miracles happen, right?

The steps to take is to get in reasonable good physical condition. And you need to work on the shyness. It's a skill you can work on just like everything else.

What Girls Said 1

• Have a bunch of kids, you already have two! If you aren't rich or clever then having loads of children is not a great life goal.

I have no advice for you as I wouldn't find a man like you attractive so can't possibly comment on how you could make yourself appear so.

• forgot to ask why you want young girls, is it because you are too emotioanally immature to find grown women interesting?

• so i should go hang my self even though i said younger women not girls

• I didn't say that, I said I wouldn't find you attractive. You don't seem to have any traits I would deem as attractive and your lack of intelligence would be a definite deal breaker, but you can't have me anyways so what the fuck does it matter?

What Guys Said 5

• This is really close to impossible.

I think most younger women do NOT like significantly (more than 5 years) older guys.

But a sizable minority do. The ones that do, what they like is that the older guys are more mature, more confident, more manly, more emotionally stable. If they like quiet sweet shy guys... they're not going to want an older guy.

You're going to have to be more confident. Not pushy. Just more outgoing, and give them an opportunity to engage more.

• I doubt you are going to pull a young woman if you have no positive qualityto say about yourself that a young guy doesn't have, that just seems like common sense to me.

• What's the answer you want?

• just want to know what i am doing wrong

• You're overweight. Big time. Drop at least 150lbs
      You call yourself dumb - how would that be attractive to a woman?
      You say you're not good at talking to women - how would that be attractive to a woman?

You ask similar questions about attracting women all the time. You're told the same thing all the time. The ball's in your court at this point.

• You had one punctuation mark in your whole post.

• Even if you get one young women she would probably die by next morning !