Have you noticed how many average and below average looking women on dating sites had to resort to online dating because being too picky with looks?

I heard from other people that it is the same thing with many average and below average looking people on dating sites. I am an average looking skinny guy and I am online dating because I am a little shy. I am not only going after people out of my league. I go after people in my league and out of my league. The point is I notice on many women's profiles that are average and below average looking that they put on their profiles''I am on here to find a handsome, tall fit guy that is a great guy.'' I messaged a woman in my league that is a little overweight. She message me back saying''I only want to talk to cute guys on here.'' I was like wth? I heard later on that many women regardless how they look like are on dating sites because they are too damn picky.

Women that are considered average or below average looking by most men. Please read all my additional details. Also, I talked about men too.
I meant to say in my first sentence that I heard it is the same thing with many average and below average looking men. I forgot to put the word men.

Most Helpful Girl

• i never been on online dating websites but i did checked from left to right and sometimes i found websites that are none online dating that turned directly into dating websites ( which is disappointing ) but i did noticed a lot of them were average and below and in that website directly its filled with details of what each women and man demands their dreamy what so ever partner wanting to be even the information of the person is very detailed for Example Exchanging language websites turned to dating out of the blue and Meet Asians website (you can check it they have a lot of details of picking a partner ) but to be honest just because you found some people who choose particularly and specifically in a very picky way of their partner doesn't define the entire people or humans plus i know guys who know what kind of type girl they are looking for but at least those people know what they are looking for , but to hear some girl out of the blow rejecting and saying i only want to talk to cute guys? know what screw her there are a lot of girls out there who would appreciate you talking to them. just giving my opinion here. hope this helps a bit.

• Most women that are average and below average looking go after guys in their league but many of the ones that go online dating are the type of girls that only want''hot guys'' and that is why they had to resort online dating. Same thing goes for guys.

• you should see on meet Asian website of how white girls demanding to date a hot Asian guy what so ever , we all have our expectations but i bet that those type of people either end up disappointing with their love result or just lucky out of the blue

• Yes everybody has expectations but I said most average and below average looking people that don't use dating websites only go after people their league but many of the ones that only go after ''hot guys'' or ''hot girls'' decide to use dating sites. Do you understand now?

What Girls Said 1

• I mean everyone wants good looking man, woman. What you got to think about is everyone as different tastes so their handsome maybe just be your below average so therefore they may just not be punching above their weight in your eyes. You consider yourself average but you may be someone's handsome.

• Yes everyone wants a good looking man or woman but most average and below average looking guys only go after people in their league but many of the ones who only to go after ''hot guys or women'' resort to online dating because they are tired of being single. They wonder why they are single lol.

• You didn't seem to get what I was saying. Most women and men that don't use dating websites that are average and below average looking only go after people their league but a good amount of the ones that want to only date the ''hot men'' or ''hot women'' are on dating sites. If you don't believe me go on dating sites and you will notice many of these average and below average looking people saying''I want a 6 ft handsome man.'' And then average and below average looking guys say something too.

• Nope I know what you are saying.. I just do not agree ;) but you obviously didn't understand anything I said about different people different tastes. Just because they say handsome it doesn't that you, me or anyone else is also going to think they are handsome. They just want someone who is handsome to them. Get it? Probably not. Bye.

What Guys Said 3

• I haven't noticed that but then again just because a girl if average or below I don't think she should ever have to settle. same goes for guys.

• I never said they had to settle, it is just a question.

• You're at the age women are most in demand. An average girl your age is in demand because she's better looking than average 30 year old women, hence average 30 year old guys would compete with you for the average girl your age.

• I clearly mentioned women my age that are average and below average looking.

• Average and below average looking compared to other women my age.

• Then what I said applies.

• lol at what she said xD!!!
    im usually always nice, but if somebody is a dick to me ill be a dick back. so if she says ''I only want to talk to cute guys on here.''
    i would have said, 'i only want to talk to ugly girls, thats why i messaged you'