How often should I message a girl that I've just started dating?

I've just been on a first date with this girl. She's really nice and seems to like me. The last girl I dated ended it with me saying she got annoyed with how often I texted her, even though she was texting me back all the time.

So how often should I text a girl that I've only just started dating?

• Every day
  • Every over day
  • Twice a week
  • Once a week
  • Wait till she texts you

Most Helpful Girl

• Do what you like. If she ditches you because you sent 2 texts in a day rather than 1, that's rather shallow isn't it. Better rid if her id say!
    Never ever be dictated to with what you want to do. Be you, send a billion texts if you want. If the girls interested it wouldn't be an issue. Everything else is just games.

What Girls Said 3

• Hey just go with the flo and be yourself (*˘︶˘*) if you love texting Her then keep texting her as Much as you want. And if she doesn't like it then that's on her. Good luck ( ^ω^)

• Umm, I've always been of the opinion that you shouldn't play games, if you want to text, just send it. However there is something called over texting, like if you're meeting her that day maybe don't text her? Maybe just 2-3 times a day when you're comfortable, you'll be able to gauge her comfort level, but initially keep texting to minimum.

• Everyday or so just don't big her with hundreds a day. It's nice to get a good morning beautiful text every morning or a goodnight one and just see if she replies then answer and maybe have a conversation just don't overdo it.

What Guys Said 2

• Once a day never exceeding :56 or else you are clingy

• i like to be 24 *7