HELP! How do I get him to choose me?

I've been seeing this guy for a little over a month now. We met on an online dating site. So it's obvious he's seeing other girls at the same time and it's fine, because I talk to and am seeing other guys as well.

The thing is, I've started to develop some feelings for him and I don't care about the other guys as much as I used to. I kinda see myself being in a relationship with him. ΒΈ

He has already told me that he is looking for a serious relationship and that I am a keeper, but what should I do to make him understand that's what I want, but also make him want to have a relationship with me and not another one of the girls?

by the way we haven't had sex. (I'm a virgin and he knows I won't have sex with someone I'm not dating). He says he has a lot of respect for me :) I slept over at his house once and we only cuddled.

Most Helpful Guy

• Arrange a date with him, put a cute (but not overly sexy) outfit on, give him a hug and tell him you need to tell him something important!
    And than: just be very open and honest. Tell him you feel very good with him and you'd like it to become more serious. He'll more probably be as happy as you are but don't let it last too long... or one of the other girls may be the one he gets serious with...
    That's what's happened to me about a year ago. Still feel bad about it.

• Ooooh perfect thanks!!! :) (I have a date with him tonight as a matter of fact ;) hahaha )

• I saw him another him and he told hewas starting to make his choice. He ditched his friends with benefits , and stopped seeing 2 girls. He's only seeing me and another girl at the moment. But I think he'll break it off with her. He asked to meet my parents and it went very well :D

• That's great news! Enjoy the butterflies in you belly Martine :-)
      Greetz from Belgium!

What Guys Said 1

• next time you see him give him a really deep meaningful hug and then smile at him.

What Girls Said 0