Boy problems. please help?

okay so me and this guy dated for a couple months right he told me all this stuff about how loved me and I didn't believe him but then I did.. he broke up with me after I realized I was completly head over heels in love with him.. then he did crap with his girl and I forgave him.. I always forgive people when I shouldn't.. then we started talking again he told me he loved me and he never wanted to loose me but I told him he lost me before and he said and it was stupid.. honestly I don't know what to do any more im crazy for him but I know i shouldn't be.. it's so confusing please help

and he always blames things on me and says Im always trying to pick a fight with him.. and he keeps saying im "trying to hook up with his friends" but im not. I kissed one of them in the past but that was before me and him started talking. it's hard loosing him, super hard

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy seems a bit egotistical, he seems to like the drama of it. I think you should forget him. Plenty of fish in sea...

What Guys Said 1

• Forget him, millions of men out there. You deserve better.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should loose him. He seems to only use you when he is alone. One chance is enough. He will only continue to use you.