What are some good FREE dating sites?

I'm back at school and seeing couples being cute makes me sick and jealous. Just curious if anyone knows of any good dating sites out there or if anyone has any advice as how to talk to people and get to know them in person?

Most Helpful Guy

• When people say, "how are you?" follow it up with something personal about how you actually are or "I'm (ok, good, been better), how are you doing?" this happens a lot at stores and restaurants.

Being personal, as opposed to being impersonal to a person is a great way to make friends and build a relationship that may or may not turn romantic.

• I do not recommend Internet dating, Internet dating is impersonal and doesn't work very well for that reason.

• You give great advice.

• Thank you, I wish I followed my own advice sometimes:P

What Guys Said 3

• okcupid, plenty of fish, meetme, and many others.

• I don't like the way okcupid is set up and I've tried pof and its full of creepers. I'll possibly try the meetme thing. Thanks.

• Your welcome. Yeah I think a lot of dating sites have creepy people and they have nice people. i think the bad sometimes drown out the good. But I hope meet me works out for you.

• GirlsaskGuys. com

• you can date me anytime x

• Thanks but I'm looking for someone more my age.

• yeah i just wanted to be first with the obvious reply lol at your age you really need to get out and about... walk away from the keyboard

What Girls Said 1

• there are tinder, plenty of fish, ok cupid, but mostly guy who just want to fuck on there