I'm his first girlfriend, does he love me?

Ok, so I'm my boyfriend's first girlfriend, we're both 16 but I'm more experienced than him. He hasn't even had his first kiss yet and he can't wait for ours (plot twist he lives in New York and I live in Connecticut) . it'll take us 2hours to travel so we'll meet in the summer. We video chat and talk everyday unless I have work or he's busy with sportsn which is like once a week. He told his parents and siblings so they all know about me, he really wants to meet my mother and my family. He's always Talking about us getting married and having kids in the future and me moving in with him. He says I love you every night before he goes to bed. We've only had a month but I'm not so sure if he actually loves me or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• Give it time, a month cannot be enough time to know whether you're in love or not.

What Guys Said 1

• I know how you feel my girlfriend and I love eachother but we can't see eachother much and I think she is cheating

What Girls Said 2

• No your just his first

• you are too young for these things.