Best way to ask her out?

Ok so there's this girl who I'm friends with (but not friend zoned we flirt with each other and stuff) and I really like her and I want to ask her out before I get friendzoned and I was wondering what the best way to do that is l. Casual? For example "hey I got tickets to __________ would you want to go together? " Super casual? And text her the same thing. Straight to the point? "Hey I've had a crush on you for a while and I was wondering if I could take you out this/next ___________ I got tickets to __________" What should I do I'm a freshman in high school and this is my first time asking anyone out and I have know Idea how to go about it. Please help me.

Filler
Filler2

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah.. Say the first one about the tickets

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, go for the first one definitely, I know I'd be more likely to say yes then :)

Good luck love ♥

What Guys Said 1

• First Option - You never ever ever ever say "I've had a crush on you..." or anything like that until after you both have made your intentions clear (ie kiss, cuddle, etc)