How to turn down a guy the nicest way possible? Or should I date him out of pity?

There's this guy in my school that I definitely knows has a major crush on me. We're like kinda like friends but I definitely don't like him. I don't find him attractive, is it bad that I think he's repulsive? He keeps texting every day or tries to Skype with me every weekend, I ignore him everytime but I feel bad for him. How do I turn him down without hurting his feelings? Or should I date him just to make him feel better?

Most Helpful Girl

• "I'm not interested in you, be gone peasant" jk XD

What Guys Said 5

• His feelings will be hurt no matter what. So do it the nicest way possible, which is to just say "I am not interested in you, but thank you." He will get over it.

If you go out with him, you just give him a false hope. That is mean to him and makes it worse for you.

• Tell him that you're in no position to date until you get your puss filled cysts removed from your body. He won't bother you again.

• Don't date out of pity... You'll just be dragging him along...

• Tell him that you think he's a great guy but you don't want a boyfriend and that you might be abl to help him find someone else

• Tell him, I'ma let you finish, but I like that other guy.. he had one of the best music videos of all time!

What Girls Said 6

• DO NOT DATE HIM OUT OF PITY. Let him know that you're just honestly not interested. Tell him that you know that there's someone out there for him, but you are just not that person, and you don't think that it would be fair to lead him on.

• Just tell him that you don't see him that way, more as friends. Don't date him out of pity. It will just drag things out, when would you break up with him? Would you marry him out of pity? And when he finds out he will feel like poop. Better to get it out in the open and let him move on.

• Never date a guy out of pity, NEVER. Just tell him you don't feel that way about him

• Do not give in to pity because in the long run resentment will ruin the relationship.

• don't date someone from pity

• Dont pity date him. Then you'll stress about how to break up with him and it'll just turn into a massive awkward situation. Just say "thank you, but I am not interested in dating you, i think you're a very nice person but its better if we remain friends." or something like that!