Is "too fat to date" a thing?

I'm curious is this actually true. Do guys or girls believe you can't date if someone is too big. I personally think I'm too fat to date. I lost 15 pounds so I can look good for my a current boyfriend.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, no such thing. No matter how big, or small , you are there will always be someone out there who finds that sexy af. You can find tons of examples of cases like this on the internet. A woman who's obese about to marry a good looking guy while both the woman isn't rich or anything. Some guys have fetishes for that sort of thing.

You can be unlucky in your city, however, if not many people like big girls.

If so then u could give it a shot with Drake.. I know he likes his women BBW :P

What Guys Said 1

• I don't like to say too fat to date... but there is too fat to find to find a mutual attraction to the person

I hope this doesn't sound bad but the fact is I'm not going to invest time in a romantic interest with someone I don't find attractive

What Girls Said 3

• The fuck? I don't even know what exactly it is that you're asking.

• I think it is with some guys! Some guys are rude pigs and really only care about what a girl looks like... they don't care about her feelings or nothing!! But, there are some guys out there that will love you for who you are! And won't make you change anything about yourself!! :)

• I think everyone can find someone. If you are very large fewer men may like you