Do you ever tell flaky girls to not text you anymore?

Guys, have you ever told a flaky girl to quit texting you? I've went on a few dates with this one girl, but she's so flaky with reponding to my messages that i've decided that she's just wasting my time. Has it ever made her shape up and become less flaky?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys have to me, I'm a massive flake. If I actually like him, I do make an effort after, but it doesn't last long. It's not on purpose, just happens.
    If I don't care that much, and he's just another guy or he's shown nothing special, then I'm just like ok whatever and the contact fades away.

Flake is a flake. It's not a nice personality trait, but it's one that some just have.

• I actually think girls don't truly mean to be like this, but most just kind of date as something to do and in turn they end up being flaky towards a guy who is actually serious about finding a relationship one day.

• Sometimes that's definitely the case. Sometimes it's also maybe because her mind is always just elsewhere. Sometimes though some people are just like that, even to friends.

What Girls Said 3

• I think ignoring her works

• Maybe she doesn't realize she is doing it call her out on it

• Lol I've had a guys say that about me and to not message them any more :p I just delete their number and move to the next ;) If you just want her to shape up then talk to her instead of telling her not to message you any more because she may just do that.

• Yeah, but I think doing that would just lead to more frustration and wasted time. It's best to just cut her off completely.

• Then cut her off. I don't really care what you do. You asked whether it made her shape up so I'm just saying if that's what you want then don't tell her to not text you again because chances are she won't and if you for whatever reason change your mind chances are won't reply. Up to you dude :)

• Yes I know. I appreciate your input:) I guess you're right though.

What Guys Said 1

• I would, I never had to deal with any. Lucky me.