Does it work like they say?

Didn't post for awhile now, now my question of the day is, Do dating sites work, do people believe the success rate of getting married work, Dating sites like Match. Com or eHarmony work? What do you people think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've tried them before and they never really worked for me. I either got a lot of jerks just looking for one night stands or super old creeps.

That being said I do know several friends that have met their spouce from those sites. Granted, when I asked one of my friend's husband about what he was on the site for (he's a marine and incredibly good looking) he said that originally it was just for a hookup. He never intended to fine his wife. So to me that was a bit discouraging because I'm not the type to have "hookups".

So I guess it's really 50/50. I don't think that I would ever try it again but I do know a lot of people for whom it worked.

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on the person, if you prefer meeting them offline, well hell no, but if your shythey could work out, up to your personality I suppose

• Worked for me and my best friend met her fiance on there as well

• I've never tried but I think they do

• It depends. Some people they work for.

What Guys Said 0