Why does he jokes about cheating on me a lot, how can I make up a story to get back at him by giving him a taste of his own medicine?

He says it's to gain trust and to see how the mind of his partner works. He has to tendency to joke around a lot. Today he told me that the nurse gave him head and I told him that it was bullshit and he's a dirty liar. He said it happened and my lack of reaction makes him scared. He tried to explain the event and I could tell he was thinking of what to say while he was saying it, meaning lack of details. He was trying to see whether or not I would believe him but I knew he was lying through his teeth.
He was asking me what I would do if it happened, I said we'd break up but I am always a person to give second chances but once a cheater is always a cheater, fool me once shame on you.. fool me twice He eventually said he was joking and it never happened.
I'm sick of the mind games. I want to get back at him with the same type of story.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's immature, pathetic and doesn't deserve you, simple.

What Guys Said 2

• I would advise you to not make a bad situation worse by playing his games. He shouldn't be "joking" about cheating on you. That's really destructive. Don't stoop to his level. Do decide if he's the kind of guy you want to be with.

• We are over. He blew it. I don't want to deal with his mind games anymore.

• 1|0

What Girls Said 1

• i remember when boys used to be immature and dumb like that