How do you get over somebody that your in love with?

How do you get over somebody that your in love with. I need help. Its so hard to get over her i love her so much. 😞

Most Helpful Guy

• You ever heard the saying "I love you but I'm not in love with you" well my friend it takes two people to be in love. If you haven't been intimate with her or communicated with her chances are you are obsessed with her. I been down that road before its tough, but the best way to get yourself out is ignore her even if she reaches out its gonna be harsh but you have to show her that your heartless side and your moving on. Focus on your life and find something that makes you happy. Set goals for yourself take risks and talk to as many women as you can.

• Thats the problem she's the only thing that makes me happy. 😞

• she's the only thing that makes you happy right? then why are you miserable right now? True happiness comes from within yourself not from another somebody else. I felt like you did a few months ago I couldn't get out of my bed, I kept starring at her picture she looked happy without me. It made me feel useless. I knew her remember her name birthday family members. She didn't care. I wrote poems for her songs played guitar for her Nah she preferred other guys who treat her like shit and she allows it. at times I wanted to cry heck even end my life at one point. But until one day I got my ass outside and searched for my own reason to live. I was a big fat pussy then I'll admit I was a loser but now my heart is made of fire and my vision got clearer. I'm making good money welding off shores I'm my own man. Think about it I mean really think about it is she right for you?

What Girls Said 6

• Time just lots and lots of time, i know it will never be easy, it will be very difficult for a while, the best you can do is what everyone will say is just to keep yoursef busy and try not to think about her, it's all any of us can do really.

• Its just so hard. 😫

• Yeah ik i miss her so much. I miss when we used to hangout and cuddle and watch netflix good i hate life. 😫😫

• yeh... my friend used to tickle my back out of no where it tickled but it was so sweet and relaxing and we used to read together and play games, it was the best times ever, it's tough knowing what you had and you can't have it buti guess you just have to find another girl some day, i however haven't found another guy that can compare to my friend ever yet, it sucks and i get bored but i manage.

• I find that one of the hardest things that keep you from moving on is to let go of the expectations you had, the things you've pictured with them in it. So if I were you I would try hard to keep reminding myself that I would have to accept the fact that the expectations will not come true.

• Time heals almost everything
    For time being, focus on constructive things and keep your mind occupied

• if you truly love her.. you don't. love is a forever thing but eventually with time you won't feel romantic towards her. instead maybe friends or sisterly love. but you'll always care about her in some way. but just try not to think about her too much, distract yourself with a hobby or being with other friends if possible, and allow time to help you move on

• 0|0
    • You do the same, dear friend. Tell satan I said "wassup homie".

• Awh. Did somebody get his feelings hurt?

• You need to fall in love again.. I really don't know cause If I'm heartbroken, I just spend my time with my friends and family then you'll realize that it's better to be single

• I've been single for to long and I've been fuvking miserable

• I've tried.

• that must be hard.. you'll move on in time

What Guys Said 5

• It's hard but it will happen. Eventually you meet another terrific girl and *poof* you are in love with someone new. I was with someone for five years and then we broke up and I missed her badly for about a year and a half. I had a lot of first dates but no second dates. Then I met another terrific woman and suddenly I didn't miss my old girlfriend anymore.

• Before you fall in love with someone, you always have to assume that one day she might no longer love you and eventually leave you. I guess knowing more women will always help you jump to the next one when you get dumped.

• By getting wastedddddd I swear it;'s not a temporary solution.

• I didn't work out. Go find another girl. Seriously, there is no 'magical one girl' and the sooner you get over that mentality the better off you'll be. Don't put them on a pedestal.

• Im not in my eyes she's perfect she's everything I've ever wanted and more.

• Trust me. They don't deserve that admiration and they know it, and you're totally giving off desperate vibes. It's not very attractive to a girl.

• if you love them truly, you don't get over them
    you will love them unconditionally

• Ik thats the problem i do love her unconditionally i can't stop thinkjng about her no matter what she does. I still love her. 😔

• you mind telling us what happened? only if it's comfortable for you
      just personally curious

• she's tried to kill herself over her ex boyfriend treating her like shit. 😔