I am back on the market ladies would u date me?

I just broke up with a unfaithful girl now tha. I am single and ready to date again and looking for a good girl. My question is if u are a single girl and saw me and i came up and know each other a little would u go out with me? A little about myself: white 5"11 150lbs brown hair and eyes broad shoulders laid back easing going trustworthy and faithful takes nothing for granted usually a homebody but likes shooting pool bowling go to the cinemas/imax have own car (jeep cherokee sport with 4x4 drive) have aparment with roommate work for security service.

Most Helpful Girl

• Im young I know... Lol... But only if you were kind and loving... You moved on?

• Did u give opnion on my question of me breaking up with my ex? I have moved on and i know its been one day and a half but i went to the gym and did a lot of thinking and what people online/offline said and relize i was too good for her because i am a kind and loving person and i am still young

• So would u date me?

• Unless u are way to young must be at. least 18

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 3

• I'm sure someone will date you!

• Lol this site really has gone down the drain.

• you sound more presentable than me