How to make a guy understand you dnt want him not in a fukd up way but make him really understand:(?

Well i met this guy through fb we talked but just like friends for a while nothing flirty until we decide to meet i guess he liked me a lot physically i told him i dnt want nothing more than friends because well my man is incarserated nd i respect him so i won't do nothin dumb with no one he will be out in 6 months.., but he keeps on askin me out tellin me how much he likes me when he knows this nd i have told him to stop but eventually he does stop nd tells me he won't tell me all those things again nd he stops talkin to me for a while then he again msgs me nd calls me through fb to ask me out nd i tell him again to stop that i see him as a friend but he dnt listen it just gets repeated he stops talkin to me nd hits me up like nothing nd bein the same its very weird nd uncomfortable...

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys like that have to be told off hard because they don't understand. Make your boundaries clear in the sense that you two will be nothing more than friends and if it still don't work cut ties with the guy

What Guys Said 2

• Respect for you for staying loyal to your incarserated man.

• He is perv expects u to be his sex toy... Scold him n give him a tight slap...

What Girls Said 1

• Tell him the truth, what you just put, directly to him. Change the wording a bit and the unnecessary information.