I grabbed a girls ass?

i grabbed my friends girlfriends friends ass (just as a joke) and she turned around and kicked me straight in the nuts... WTF? Do girls not realise how much that hurts? not to mention how embarrassing it is to be dropped like that... im so angry, i don't think girls should ever kick us there

Most Helpful Girl

• A friend of a friend of a friend grabbed my ass out of nowhere... WTF? Do guys not realize how annoying and stressful sexual harassment is? Not to mention how humiliating it is to be randomly groped in public... I was so upset, I just kicked him in the nuts, I don't think guys should ever feel so entitled as to just grab us wherever they please whenever the moment strikes them. You're not hilarious.

• I agree with you here but getting kicked in the nuts is (by studies shown) as painful as child birth it also has terrible effects and he could never have kids again.

• Not defending her response, just switching the words/situation around.

• Okay, well how would you feel then, if a girl grabbed a guy's ass and without thinking he turned around and hit her somewhere that could make it impossible for her to have kids for the rest of her life?

What Girls Said 13

• You should have kept your hands off her azz.
    No man ever has the right to touch a woman’s parts like that without permission. It is completely unacceptable!

• You deserve the kung pow kick. If it were me, i'd very unforgiving.

• Personally, I have never in my life kicked a man in the balls (nor known any girl in my former HS doing that) and wouldn't do it unless he literally threatened my life or was hurting a family member.

If it makes you feel better, while I wouldn't kick you in the balls, I would still report you for sexual harassment.

• you grabbed her ass... what did you expect her to do?

• laugh or tell me to get lost of slap me at worst

• Word of advice, girls take it quiet seriously when you grab at them like their objects. It can ve filed as assult and is just plain invasion of privacy. Just because they have an ass doesn't make you entitled to grab it. That's just plain rude.

Kicking a guy there is a way of avoiding being assulted. We realize we don't have an advantage (most of the time) in strength, so were very defensive about being groped. Heck one of my biggest fears personally when im out alone is being assulted.

Was she right to kick you? Depends on her. You touched her so she has the right to back. Personally I've been groped and grinded on from behind in public by random strangers. I don’t blame her. But I will stab a guy before kicking his nuts. (I know a nice guy who is now sterile because of it). But if that's what it takee then so be it.

• You hit a nerve with this topic, which is why your getting tons of angry responses.

• Don't be grabbing girls' butts "just as a joke!"

• I doubt u r serious

• Good for her. I would've done the same thing.
    Women are not your property, if you can not show respect towards a woman, you do deserve to get kicked there. Be grateful she didn't call the cops on you for sexual harassment.

• We realize how much its hurts and how embarrassing it is but men dont understand how embarrassing and stressful it is to have our ass grabbed in public so you sexually harass us were gonna embaress you by kicking your balls

• thats sexual assault dude. thats called sexual assault. You sexually assaulted that girl.

• You don't think girls should ever kick you in the balls?
    I don't think guys should ever grab asses without consent.
    Looks like you got what you deserved.

• YOU are angry? After VIOLATING HER?
    You are an ass

• If little boys don't think they have the to go around touching women then it wouldn't happen. You was in the wrong, face it. Stop being such a little bitch.

What Guys Said 12

• You're over 25 and you think it's OK to grab a girls ass? Joking or not, unless she is your SO it's never a good idea.

You were hurt and embarrassed. Let me call the wwwwhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaambulance. You're lucky you got off so lightly.

• Well, she did that as a joke for you grabbing her ass.

• I always back away a little. Anything you do to a girl's behind, you have plenty of time to get out of range before she can get turned around and wind up... Once you're out of range, most girls are too dignified to chase after you to hit you.

This will teach you to anticipate such a reaction!

• Butt, to answer your question, no, girls shouldn't be trying to hit you in an unprotected place. After all, they are well padded where you hit her! She's not going to be injured in that place, but you might have to have surgery.. might never be the same.

I'm all for equality, but not for disproportionate reaction!

• One piece of advice! Always hit her hard enough so that it stings. Causes shock.

She will then jump, grab her behind, and so be out of balance, and her arm behind her... Ideally, she'll rub her behind with BOTH hands.

This will keep her off balance, and her arms behind her, not would up to hit you By the time she regains her balance to try something like kicking you, she'll be over the angry reaction.. or, at least, you should be FAR out of range!

One mistake guys make is just giving girls a gentle tap, They can strike out quickly because there's no shock reaction to the sting.

• One piece of advice: women are not your property. As such, you have no right to place a hand on her.

• What you did is unacceptable, you should not have grabbed her ass, you can't go around grabbing random girls asses but what she did was totally unacceptable to. A guy grabbing a girls ass does not give a girl the right to kick him in the balls. It pisses me off when some girls think it their right to do that. The only time it is ever ok for a girl to do that is if her life is in danger in someway, like she is being raped otherwise it is never ok.

• Now you know not to touch people without their consent.

• You deserved it as far as I'm concerned.

• The only ass I would grab is my girlfriends, any other girl is asking for an ass whooping from the missus lol.

• That was pretty stupid of you and you did deserve it.

However, reacting to such a situation by resorting to violence is pretty uncalled for.

• Maybe you shouldn't grab the girl's ass? Some girls don't actually like that, in most cultures.

• I grabbed a buddies gfs ass once. Got a handfull of her snatch at same time. She has sweat pants on. I guess a cpl fingers forced her panties up between her lips.
    A hour later she said her pussy is raw and sore. She was pissed. Told my bud and he was pissed. Came after me to fight. I punched him out. He started crying. 3 hours later she came home with me and i pampered her poor sore muff.
    Didn't know she had a gash that big. No wonder her panties ended up inside her.
    Long gash , large lips.
    Buddy said sorry the next day , I said it's ok and told him I did her and asked why he never mentioned how big her vagina was ! Guess he didn't want us to think his gf was a total whore. She told me she had been stretching it with big items for years and wants a bigger hole.
    True story. My grabbing budd gfs ass story.

• congratulations...

• And yet you learned nothing, that'll teach her to try and educate you with violence