Girls: Would you date a bisexual guy? Why or why not?

There's this guy tht's bisexual tht I really like. I'm attracted to him physically and personality-wise. But I'm a little iffy bout dating him since he's bi. I think mayb it makes me a little uncomfortable dating a guy tht has had sex with guys be4 and is attracted to guys to. I also would wonder does he like guys or girls more? And how does he like me if he likes guys? I really like him but I'm really unsure whether or not I should date someone tht is bi. What's every1 think? Should I give it a chance, or should I search 4 a straight guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• I went through this once, and it made me realize that a bisexual guy is not the partner I want. I'm hetero and want a hetero partner. The bisexual guy I dated, I'm pretty sure he leaned more towards homosexual, to be honest. He talked about other men a lot... I don't know, it was pretty awkward. I didn't think his sexuality would bother me, until we actually started dating.

So anyways, I suppose it can't hurt to give it a shot. If anything it'll probably make you realize a thing or two, about what kind of relationship you want and what sort of partner you're seeking. That's what dating is all about, isn't it?
    And of course, if you're just too uncertain, there's no need to force yourself into it, if you don't think you would be comfortable with it.

What Guys Said 1

• Im bi. I give the best head ever. If your with a ni guy he can teach u how to give great bjs.

What Girls Said 2

• If he likes you, he likes you. It doesn't really matter whether or not he likes guys, too. It's no different from dating a straight guy.

xx

• I would buy then I'm hetroromatic bisexual.