Should I end this now?

So me and this girl have been dating for a couple of weeks prior to us getting together she had sex with her ex bf 2 weeks before. So as any other couple that recently got together it's all happy and etc. in the beginning but now I'm having thoughts that this relationship is going to end bad or that I don't trust her at all. Her relationship with her ex boyfriend had lasted a year before it ended a month ago he also had a daughter with another girl before he and she hooked up (he just to beat on her). So as we got closer with each other I noticed she kept acting different when she would see her ex boyfriend in the car she put a down payment and payed the first months she would say "oh my god you think he saw me?" and then she showed me his Facebook when I didn't ask her at all scrolling through his page and she tells me she would take care of his daughter at times because her mom would go out and do things so she pretty much build a relationship with his daughter. She would also ask if his car is at the place he works every time we pass by it. I've confronted her about it and she confessed that she still thinks about him. He sometimes messages her on Facebook and she tells me she would reply with one word messages and when he asks if she can take care of his daughter she told me that she would charge him to baby sit but I trust her so I take her word. She tells me she likes me a lot and lately I've taken her shopping because she says if I can buy this and that for her but she hasn't bought me anything in return. Me and her have shared deep secrets. I haven't had a relationship in 5 years so this relationship thing is new to me I'm starting to feel used and stupid for doing the things that I've been doing and that's buying her things I'm falling for this girl and then I keep thinking of all these things that have been happening now I'm having second thoughts like I should leave her until she is no longer thinking of him or just stop talking to her period.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are being taken for a ride. If you're supporting her and shopping for her and she's still talking to an ex?

What Girls Said 1

• dude move on you have nothing to do with her.. she's using you and i'm not sure if her "ex" is really part of her past

What Guys Said 1

• She's not over her ex.