How would you feel if?

How would you feel/react and what would you say if someone told you they wanted to stop seeing you because they THINK that you guys had different goals? Say they think you wanted sex but the other person wanted a relationship

Most Helpful Guy

• If someone assumed stuff about be without even making the effort to ASK me, then I'd welcome their decision to stop seeing me. I'd rather not be dating someone like that. Good riddance.

• What if they assumed because you told them before that you were not in a situation where you could have romance?

• Thanks for selecting mine as the most helpful opinion!

• And thank you for your helpful opinion :D

What Guys Said 3

• I'd accept their decision but I'd inform them that they are making baseless assumptions.

• What if it's not really baseless? What if they assumed because you told them before that you were not in a situation where you could have romance?

• That's different. I would never go about things in this manner as I only want a relationship. I'm not interested in casual sex.

• Aaaa okay. Thanks for answering :)

• It's your decision. You shouldn't give a f** to those who just want sex.

• Couldn't understand you point properly what you want to convay, clear please

• Which part that's unclear to you?

What Girls Said 2

• If I like that guy, I would be very sad an disappointed.
    I like to see whether we can work things out but if he insist that is the best way I would respect his decision.

• I'd just be upset they couldn't have told me about it before.