Would you date a less than average looking guy/girl?

i met this girl. i like everything about her personality unfortunately i dont like anything about her looks. i simply dont find her attractive.
i just would like to ask what would you do?

by the way i have already made the decision of being just friends with her.

• may be just average.
  • NO No way.
  • I dont see why not.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't find her attractive, why date her? She and you could be spending the time finding others that make you happy

What Girls Said 11

• I would, because personalities have a funny way of making me totally head over vagina attracted to someone I didn't otherwise find attractive to begin with.

• I think physical attraction is important in relationship. If there were nothing about a guy's looks that I liked, I would find it extremely difficult to be intimate with him.

• Caring about looks and looks only is shallow.

• Do you not find her attractive? Or not beautiful? I mean if you have chemistry and you enjoy spending time with her you should give it a try, chemistry is the key word! sexual tension is chemical.. she doesn't have to be beautiful:)

• Yes if he has a great personality.

• If i am not attracted to him there is no way i would want to be with him. so B

• Voted B.
    I won't date anyone I'm not attracted to.

• Yes, if their personality was dope

• Yes i would

• I wouldn't date anyone I'm not attracted to, been there done that, doesn't work. I would however date someone who is "average" looking. There's a difference.

• Yeah. Looks don't matter much to me. It's OK if they do for you though because we are all different.

What Guys Said 7

• If u don't find her attractive. AT ALL... don't date her.

• I would just say try it.
    I have done this and I just thought about ending it the entire time as i just didn't fancy her.

• seems unfair for both of me and her. it will work for a few months may be a year but i dont think longer.

• It won't last. Looks are necessary...

• No I wouldn't. I don't want someone to date me If they think I'm below average looking and I won't do that to someone either

• Well, as of the current time I have no option.

If she has B cups at least, a normal butt and maybe a below average face, it'll do.

• id have sex with them i would date them

• How can you have sex with someone you dont find her the least bit attractive?

• I wouldn't mind her looks if she makes me smile and I connect with her I'd give it a shot.