Would you date a less than average looking guy/girl?

i met this girl. i like everything about her personality unfortunately i dont like anything about her looks. i simply dont find her attractive.
i just would like to ask what would you do?

by the way i have already made the decision of being just friends with her.

• may be just average.
    33% (5)25% (5)29% (10)Vote
  • NO No way.
    13% (2)45% (9)31% (11)Vote
  • I dont see why not.
    54% (8)30% (6)40% (14)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|7

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't find her attractive, why date her? She and you could be spending the time finding others that make you happy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I would, because personalities have a funny way of making me totally head over vagina attracted to someone I didn't otherwise find attractive to begin with.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think physical attraction is important in relationship. If there were nothing about a guy's looks that I liked, I would find it extremely difficult to be intimate with him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Caring about looks and looks only is shallow.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you not find her attractive? Or not beautiful? I mean if you have chemistry and you enjoy spending time with her you should give it a try, chemistry is the key word! sexual tension is chemical.. she doesn't have to be beautiful:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes if he has a great personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • If i am not attracted to him there is no way i would want to be with him. so B

0|0
    0|0
  • Voted B.
    I won't date anyone I'm not attracted to.

0|0
    0|2
  • Yes, if their personality was dope

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't date anyone I'm not attracted to, been there done that, doesn't work. I would however date someone who is "average" looking. There's a difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Looks don't matter much to me. It's OK if they do for you though because we are all different.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• If u don't find her attractive. AT ALL... don't date her.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would just say try it.
    I have done this and I just thought about ending it the entire time as i just didn't fancy her.

0|0
    0|0
    • seems unfair for both of me and her. it will work for a few months may be a year but i dont think longer.

• It won't last. Looks are necessary...

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't. I don't want someone to date me If they think I'm below average looking and I won't do that to someone either

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, as of the current time I have no option.

If she has B cups at least, a normal butt and maybe a below average face, it'll do.

0|0
    0|0
  • id have sex with them i would date them

0|0
    0|0
    • How can you have sex with someone you dont find her the least bit attractive?

• I wouldn't mind her looks if she makes me smile and I connect with her I'd give it a shot.

0|0
    0|0