I saw a quote on my ex whatts ap profile saying that she will always love me and always come back to me but she's with someone else not me?

Well we got in argument cause I felt she she is trying to have both people and keeping me a round as a back up plan

Now she tells me he makes her happy and she does not want me to contact her anyway

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she still likes you and she is trying to move on with another guy? Whatever it is she doesn't deserve you, you don't deserve to be her second choice if she is your first, find a girlfriend that really loves you (:

What Girls Said 1

• If you committed to her maybe she won't have diverted her interests elsewhere.. so that's your position... unfortunately for you. Try stepping up if you really care.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm afraid it's game over betwwen you both. You will have to cease contact...& more importantly forget her & move on.