How would you describe your first kiss?

I was just thinking back on my first kiss... it was actually pretty crazy at the time, but looking back on it now, it is hilarious!

I was 12-years old at a friend's birthday party. This was one of the first ever boy/girl parties I had been to, so I thought that was pretty awesome. Anyway, we all started playing "7 Minutes in Heaven." I was chosen to go into the closet to have my "7 minutes" with this boy named Zack.

For the first, oh, I don't know... 6 minutes and 50 seconds, we did nothing. We didn't even talk to each other. I just sat there, and we both just stared at the wall! He then said, "There's only a few seconds left, so I'm just going to kiss you, okay?" I said, "Um, sure." Then, he did, but as he was doing it, the people at the party opened the door to the closet and saw us! I was so embarrassed! As a 12-year old girl, you can imagine how mortified I was...

So, let's hear your first kiss story! I want all of the details :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I was 11 at a kids nightclub thing called TheSnap.
    It basically consists of everyone running round in a actual nightclub but a children's night only and asking boys/girls if they will make out with their friend.
    If your good looking you pretty much have a waiting line of girls hovering in your vasinity waiting to ask if you will make out with their friend.
    First night I kissed a girl I ended up making out with 10+ and pretty much had a crash course in how to do it well.

What Guys Said 8

• 1|5
  • "Dare"

She black, and her lips were super soft.

• I stuck my tongue I'm her mouth, but she didn't suck it. It was awkward :(

• I believe it was under a street lamp on Halloween . It was super butterfly chills. It was nice.

• I was 15. It was at a HS football game and the girl I was hanging with standing next too just kinda kissed me outta the blue. It was nice

• I have saved it for that special someone...

• I was 14 and I didn't like it at all and of course I didn't know what to do. It was sloppy.

• It was aiight, got together with a girl at school, kissed in her bedroom, was 14, that's all. lol

What Girls Said 6

• It was unromantic and rather disappointing, haha. I was 13 and at the movies with a boy I didn't really have feelings for but agreed to go on a date anyway. About halfway through, he asked if he could kiss me and I said sure. That was it :P

• Mine was when I was 15 on the bus, heading home from school.
    It was this guy that always messed with me. He'd been with so many girls, but he was attractive, though I wouldn't date him.
    He just did it when i was talking and it took me off guard.
    It wasn't bad though.

• Wow seems like I did it very late. My first kiss was when I was 19, on a first date, we were in a cab, the kiss was wet, and I ended up sitting on his lap lol. It felt weird to me, his lips felt weird to me cause they were so tiny compared to mine. Felt like a wet hole sucking xD

• 13 in a Haunted House. LOL!

• It was awkward... Lol I was 13 when I had my first kiss!

• awkward cause he almost ate my face...