'Age Is Just A Number' ?

I just want to know how people feel about relationships between younger people that have an age gap.
E. g. A 20 year old girl and a 17 year old boy?
OR visa versa..
Yay or nay? and why?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I personally don't think it matters. it's al about maturaty. When age does matter is if you're 14 and you're dating a 23 year old or something. But once you are older the maturaty level in age becomes quite wide. That is why some couples can have a 10 year age gap and people would never notice. If you and the person connect for all the right reasons go for it. Screw age.

What Guys Said 2

• yes, they're both legal

• That's only three years, not a big deal.

What Girls Said 3

• It depends on what age. If a 21 year old goes out with a 25 year old, thats fine, because they are both adults. but a 20 year old going out with a 16 year old.. it's not just the law, it's like one is significantly more mature than the other. A lot of development happens during the teen years, and there's a big difference between a 14 year old and an 11 year old, or a 13 year old and a 16 year old.

• I get this so so much I'm 15 and my bf is 20 myi don't care about age I love him that's it age is a number!

• Depends on the individual