Are you ever disappointed by the people you are attracted to?

You'll meet someone who lights your fire, but when you think about it dating them would be so wrong on so many levels. Eg Being attracted to a known hoe. The heart wants what the heart wants, when you think about it you realise what the he'll is happening

• Often
  • Sometimes
  • Never

Most Helpful Girl

• Only with every man I have ever liked because they are all hoes

• Ever wondered why you are attracted to hoes?

• Hoes are a problem. Good for short term things. Nothing longterm

• Thanks :)

What Girls Said 5

• I'm always attracted to the nerdiest looking guys. Like the kind you know probably got wedgies and shoved in lockers in high school. I normally don't tell anyone because I don't want people to judge me.

• Hahaha. That's cute lol. Why do you think you'd get judged?

• I've always been told I have bad taste in men. When I was in the 11th grade, I thought Adrian Brody was hot and one of my friends told me that I was blind and didn't know what hot was. She thought Leonardo DiCapro and Johnny Depp were hot. She also judged me because I wanted to date people in our group or a year younger and she made the comment, "See the difference between you and me is that I like men, you still like boys".
      So now I don't tell anyone who I'm attracted to.

• Your friend sound very supportive... Anyway oneday you'll realise that the only opinion necessary is your own

• I've been physically attracted to a man a couple of years ago. We had a thing but dating was out of question. He was making me depressed, he was extremely pessimistic.

• I have to admit manwhores excite me since they are usually hot but I would never be dumb enough to go out with one. They can be cocky pricks.

• Yes. I am an asshole magnet.

• I've been attracted to people who I haven't wanted to date.

What Guys Said 5

• I'm just fortunate... I've been attracted to high character-quality females. I'm just lucky that bitchiness & negative attitudes kill my attraction. :-P

• All the time.

Most of the girls I've gone on dates with turned out to be dumb as a brick.

• She's dating someone who yells at her over the dumbest things and who is gonna be working at McDonalds for the rest of his life when he's older and she does everything he says. Yes I am disappointed in her.

• Who isn't? There's always something, right?

• Yeah, but is it common? I guess I want to know how often the head wins vs the heart/lust

• Oh. It's actually not common. I mean you exist so clearly someone must have overlooked someone else's flaws since we all have them.

• yes sir i liked this one girl because she had a great personality and was funny but she was a creationist republican that was always getting into high school drama and smoked weed total opposite of me an atheist straight-edge liberal that doesn't like drama but alas the dick wants what the dick wants.