How do you unmake your bed?

My gf says that I've messed up and haven't been supportive enough for her. Note in trying to make amends and show her otherwise and she doesn't seem receptive at all. When I comment that I'm truly sorry and didn't realize I had made her feel that way in the first place she says "sucks to be you", as I get disheartened by how she doesn't see the shirt I'm making to change everything, she days "you caused it, you deal with it". How do I fix this?

Sorry for the typos, posting questions via my phone on desktop mode.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can only do so much, sometimes people make the decision it's over but stick around to soak up all the good stuff while you're trying to make amends. Your other half has got to know when to let it go, at a certain point you've got to stop being conciliatory, put your feet up and have a beer then wait for her to make the next move.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you truly done everything you could? Maybe you should have a sit down with her about her behavior towards you. If she's still giving you the cold shoulder, then it's time to break up.

What Guys Said 4

• Sounds like she's done with the relationship.

• Do a surprise picknick and make it romantic and tell her you love her and then when it right kiss her like never before.

• Leave her. Get a girl who will except your mistakes while you still can. To help get over her I suggest writing her a note in which you pour all your feelings into and give it to her. It'll help you.

• Break up with her bitch ass, that's how you fix it. Tell me how she is good enough to put up with her bullshit, and I'll give you 10 more reasons why there are tons of other girls out there who can do better with less effort.