I need guys opinions only, no negative or rude feedback please?

Guys only... could you really love a girl and still flirt around with other girls at times? No negative comments I just want a guys perspective

0|0
0|16

Most Helpful Guy

• its natural for guys to flirt with different girls and girls often do the same. flirting is just a bit of fun

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I know my friends have liked multiple girls at once and flirted with multiple girls at once. But me personally, no. I tend to get 'oneitis' and when I fall in love with a girl I really like, all I see is her. Although I won't let her know that until we're together

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally wouldn't but I know guys who do. They're usually guys who have girlfriends who complain that he pays no attention to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on whether or not I was in a relationship with the girl I loved. If we were exclusive I wouldn't be flirting with other girls. Even if we weren't exclusive yet I might not be flirting with other girls because of the way I felt about the girl I loved.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well yeah, I mean I really loved a girl and then found another I really love even more... I like them both but I'm going after the second one more right now.
    Just remember that just because a guy talks with a girl and has fun with it, that doesn't necessarily mean he's flirting. And if he is, well he probably can't help it.

0|0
    0|0
    • How can someone not help talking to someone else?

• They might be around that person often. Normally people tend to talk to anyone around them if they like to talk... normally people won't just suddenly stop talking either.

• really love a girl... no I couldn't. that's just me though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's an ego boost. You have your girl and you like the power of knowing you can get other girls. You the man. I wouldn't know myself but that's how some of my guy friends see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I really loved her, no. Principally if we're having a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes thats quite normal, although the word flirt as a choice may not be quite right, maybe engage, or chat, or even, a adult conversation is much more common but not perceived as such!

0|0
    0|0
    • So if you care about a girl and everything you would still have conversations with other females?

• yes i would indeed because if i felt i could not do so i would feel only half of myself!

• To me, if a person flirts with someone while they are with someone, it means they don't respect them. So if they actually respect the person they are with, then they shouldn't flirt with anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I would really love a girl then I won't flirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not... you kind of just shut it down... plus girls get really naggy when you talk to other girls...

0|0
    0|0
  • This is a really good question.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because i i dont think i am really good at flirting..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so butttt that's just me

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmmmm, I don't know. Last girlfriend I had I was pretty infatuated with so I never even thought about it.

I suppose if I wasn't completely infatuated and in love with a girl I could, but otherwise I don't think so.

*sidenote* My last girlfriend and I had sex enough that I never left the house even remotely arouseable by anyone, so that probably helped

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.