How to go about trying to get along with her girlfriends?

I've been chatting with this girl I like at local pub a few times now but sense an issue , although we seem to have a good connection and she seems genuinely interested. her girlfriends have also been present or near us and I don't sense much of a connection to them or any interest from them in getting to know me. I also haven't even really talked to any of them yet and they've been rate nearby. but I guess I'm just more focused on girl I like and getting time with her. I don't know if I should like introduce myself or what? I'd just be trying to be casual friends with them so there cool with me trying to date there friend

Most Helpful Girl

• Once they see you're a nice guy whose willig to make the effort that'll get you lots of brownie points haha :) just make the conversation more general and make eye contact with them.. You can have your one on one time with this woman soon hopefully haha

What Girls Said 2

• maybe you are a bit shy try to talk to them about a topic yo all find interesting.

• Honestly? Buy them all a round if you can afford it. They will like that you aren't cheap, and it'll get your foot into the door with them.

What Guys Said 0