Why would you avoid saying yes when someone asks you out , then turn around and ask them out?

Every time I've asked this guy out he gets uncomfortable and doesn't answer. Or he'll make up an excuse. He's bever said yes. Or no.

Then he'll hang out with me and my friends as if nothing is weird. Then he'll ask me out.

Which of course makes me feel unconfortable so I don't say yes. I like him so I don't say no... But the situation is odd.

I asked him first so I think he should have answered before asking me out. It's too late now but it still bothers me... As if he thinks it doesn't count when I ask. So I'm not sure what to do.

What would you do in my situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps he's not comfortable with the fact of a woman asking him out. Just a guess. If my guess is right, it's a very stupid thing, I know, but I can't think of another reason.

• Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

What would you do if you were in my position where a girl wouldn't say yes or no, when you asked Her out but then would ask you out?

• Then I'd accept her invitation. If I'm interested I think it's worth to try.

• Ok thank you for answering:)

What Guys Said 1

• He wants to be the one to ask you out. If a girl asked me to dinner I would object and then I later on I would ask her out. I guess it's just us being old fashioned I tend to get turned off of a girl if they ask me out.

• Why do you want to be the one to ask her out. I know you said old fashioned but a lot of really bad things are old fashioned and no one practices it anymore. doesn't seem like a real reason in itself.

.

Why is it a turn off? That it turns you off can't have anything to do with the past bc you were not living in the past.

So what's the reason.

And if she asked you if that was the case, would you be honest with her?

if things were reversed where you asked and she objected then asked you later, what would you do?

• Fair enough. Well thanks for being honest.

You can click anon if you don't want this getting out :-)

• I prefer not to be anonymous on the internet

What Girls Said 0