Help! I have no idea where to go from this point. I am totally stuck. Is there a chance I can find a girl that I will like but that she like me?

So I had met this girl through my swimming club. I felt something great towards her. I. thought she was the most amzing thing ever. I don't know if I was stupid but I thought there is something between us. After few months I told her that I really like her. She said she didn't feel the same towards me. There is 4-5 months till then and I am pretty much over her. I still think that she is amazing but it's not the same as when I met her. She is the only girl I have loved like that and she really broke my heart. I don't know any girl that can compare to her. And now, I am trapped. I am 16, almost 17, and I have never had a girlfriend or even have seen a potential one (apart from that one that I talked about). I really don't know what to do. I am bad at meeting people because I can't stand some people in the group and then I just can't be myself. Also I get a lot of teasing due to the fact that I am the "good guy" and because not everyone understands me.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know exactly how you feel! I'm almost 17 too haha. I've learned to just get over it and accept the fact that no one likes me, not like that anyways. I've been friend zoned by two guys that I liked and it took me the whole school year to get over them.
    Last year I asked this guy to Sadies, and then between the time I asked him and before the dance he got a girlfriend. He left with her at Sadie's and didn't even say bye. I'm just his friend right now, and there are no guys at my school that would be right for a socially awkward, shy, and "innocent" (what people call me :/), girl like me.
    I've decided to focus on school and my future right now. I tole myself that the right person for me will come into my life when it is right. Maybe the person meant for you is someone else and you have greater things to accomplish right now and a girl is a distraction? I don't know that's what I tell myself, except a guy would be a distraction. (pathetic? :( )
    Anyways, I do wish for that kind of relationship, like the kind in movies. All I can say is I know what you're going through because I swear that is also my exact situation. Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• i have never seen you so i can't say if your cute or not but look you will find someone eventually just give it time and if they tease you because your a good guy ignore them believe me you will find someone hopped i helped love xoxo

• True love waits. :)

What Guys Said 1

• This is probably what my situation would be if I had confessed my feelings to the girl I like. I have known for for a year and a half though. I flirt and try to hint by who the fuck knows whether she can tell...
    Anyway just keep looking. I've found someone to pursue and crush on like 100% of the time since 7th grade.