What type of personality does a girl want and love in a guy?

Im just a bit curious as my personality is to not give a shit about what people think of me and I like to listen to people's problems and help them but sometimes Im an asshole and I can be selfish at times but hey im not perfect and im a human. Anyways what type of personality do you girls like in a guy?

• Jock personality
  • Nice guy personality
  • Bad boy personality
  • Hipster personality
  • im gonna explain on bottom as these choices seem generic or stereotypical.

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted B but E really is the best choice. Someone with respect, enough patience to calm me down, somewhat nerdy and geeky (like me! (But I'm a huge nerd and geek)), listens to people and cares about them (not just himself or me), someone who isn't a pushover, someone who can make me laugh and feel better, and maybe even athletic but not a "jock."
    That's kinda vague so feel free to ask about it

• How I picture all the tons of girls who call themselves nerds here.
      m.quickmeme.com/.../...f9b6d974e7a905977bffc5d.jpg

• @DarkHumorRUs I call myself a nerd because I'm proud of it. Others don't/aren't because the dumb populars bully them for it. No one bullies me because I go to a relatively small school in a small town. Everyone here that know me is used to me and I'm pretty well used to them.

• Thanks :-)

What Girls Said 5

• someone playful (I'm very playful, a guy who isn't might find it annoying), very affectionate (he must LOVE to cuddle), nerdy (very intelligent, loves to learn new things), active, outdoorsy and a bit of a homebody all in one, a guy who likes to take charge sometimes, but also ok with me taking charge other times, a guy who's very attentive.

• I like kind respectful guys.

You're cute :)

• honestly i don't know about most girls but in my personal oppinian i think a nice guy is good but not to nice like he has to be able to stand his ground cause if your to nice you will get walk over

• So a nice guy that isn't a pushover... well im not that nice but I will stand my ground thanks for ur opinion

• Nice guy personality.

Nope not bullshitting.

I only date geeky cute nerds. :)

• All of the above. Each girl is different. Every girl wants a good guy that is only bad for them. But then some girls prefer hipster skater boy. And some like jocks who play tons of sports. Tbh it depends on the girl.

What Guys Said 3

• Nice guy but with that bad boy confidence!

• Thats ur personality?

• Nice guy with bad boy confidence is a misnomer... Bad boys are bad bc they don't have the confidence to be kind and resecful. They rely on installing doubt to spark interest. It doesn't work in the long run. It's just good for sex.

• @Azara OK!

• You shaved!!!
    Awesome man looks better haha

• Wow thanks a lot of people have been saying that.

• personality... really fucking vague lol... nobody can define what a good personality is...