Should I take risk with girls, or play it safe?

The ''issue'' with me, is that im really oldschool with my mentality. (without being religious)

Like, im 20yo, virgin and fine with that, but the problem is I kinda ''fear'' a bit relationship, because, in my dream, I would really want to find 1 girl, love her and be with her for the rest of my life. And ideally, I would like to be her first too, or at least not the #5-6 etc...

But my fear is dating someone, going further with her, getting attached to her only to discover she's not what I though she was and kinda ''destroy my dream''.

But on the other hand, if I almost never try because im too afraid of falling in love with a bitch, I might finish alone too :/

So, should I take risk, dating girls and hoping they are the right for me? Or not letting the risk that it doesn't work after 2-3 months and go back to square 1 ?

Most Helpful Guy

• the thought of starting over with a every girl hurts my brain every time. Im oldschool as well and I love how you word " And ideally, I would like to be her first too, or at least not the #5-6 etc.."
    Guys dont like used up woman who dates guys and they know history but choose to be with them anyway over false hope.

Now should you take risks? Yes. Why? you benefit more out of interesting woman than just the ones who play games or those who just stringing you along with no goals.

Taking risk allows you to get comfortable with rejections and crave learning more about these emotionally attached woman. thus you'll feel the same way too and know when to fold. But there's good news. Woman in whom you bring into your life are the ones inspire you to become a better person. In many ways woman are good at that.

Dont rush dating, dont rush long term relationships, you can however learn from your mistakes.

What Girls Said 1

• Some girls find virgins attractive, just letting you know. Take risks! You don't want to look back at life in 10 years having regrets and "what ifs." It is part of life. Nobody likes break ups but you will learn from them. Each breakup is a step closer to finding the love of your life.

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah I know exactly how you feel. I want more than anything to end up marrying the first person I date lol. That's what happened to my parents and they started dating in high school...

• Go for it, take risks! Would you rather know how a girl thinks about you, or be left wondering by playing it safe?

• Dude I have the same fear pretty much. But yeah love is a game of risk and you gotta go for it. Just don't fall in love too easily and know the person before you decide you love them.