What are some good first questions to ask a girl on an online dating site?

Most Helpful Guy

• I find all these other answers are crazy but silly. and funny. Auum. First dont ask yes or no questions. Rather, open ended questions will do. Provide a wild greeting. Dont over do it. Follow with asking about her day. Just sayiing hi, how are you will land you a " Good, u?" rather " Hey (joke about her name), Whats been going on your world?" she'll respond and its your job to drag it on. by saying " tell me more, or what you mean by, and so on." so then you two are with intro now ask her "describe to me your favorite thing you do or like to do?" I ask these things first cause i know if she's a boring girl or an outgoing girl. your job is to get to know her before she knows you. if she say netflix and school. she's not a ideal girl. if she says hanging out with friends, play this sport and that and it something you can relate to... keep it pushing.

What Girls Said 2

• So if my penis is 7 inches long... just kidding ;)

Ask about her hobbies, books, movies, food, family, goals, etc.

• So if my penis is 7 inches long... how about we?

On a serious note, you can pick up any kardashian with this line lol.

• Mrs. Robinson lol. I have a long list of young guys ahead of you. I was thinking just the sarcastic I respect your wit kinda love. @courtjester.

• "I have a long list of young guys ahead of you"... well, that just utterly destroyed my heart. Anywhoo, feelings are mutual, humor is definitely my forte. They don't call me courtjester for nothing lol. Kudos.

• "Wiill you marry me?" Try this one.

What Guys Said 4

• "Hello. Are you heterosexual?", Y
    "Do you believe in what I believe?", Y
    "Do you put out?", Y
    "DO YOU LIKE IT IN THE BUTT FOR WHEN I GET REALLY RANDY?", Y
    "Do you believe in marriage?", N
    "Do you pay for your half of a date?", Y
    "Will you try to kill me?", N
    "Will you cheat on me?", N
    "Will you make me food?", Y
    "Will you work, too?", Y
    "Can I hang out with my friends whenever I Want and call you the same?", Y

GOLD

• WHAT'S YOUR HOME ADDRESS AND WORK SCHEDULE?

• Just simply asking about her hobbies and interest and you can also ask about her family like how many siblings she has. Try to avoid asking sexual questions.

• "do you like turtles?"