Is it bad that reject to many guys?

OK so I'm 16 and never had a boyfriend I've kissed someone but never really committed with them. Guys have told me I was cute and flirted with me but I never took them serious because I thought they would only want to play with me. Is it bad that I deny so many guys that, probably serious guys won't try to ask me because they would think I'm playing to hard to get. Or am I doing the right thing

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• No, rejecting a lot of guys is much better than accepting them even if you aren't inetrested and thus giving them false hopes.

• If you're not interested you're doing the right thing. If you are I think you're not. I mean, I think that it's worth the try if you are, just go slowly and carefully if you're afraid of being played.

• Don't date guys for dating, date them cause you like them.

• If they're manly enough they can take rejection... You reject as many guys you don't want as you like

• how about you get rejected a bunch of times and then you tell me

What Girls Said 2

• You're 16, you can never turn down too many.

• Yes and no. Denying guys shows that your not easy. But guys may be scared to asking you out knowing your history of denying guys. You may accidentally deny a guy that could have been really sweet to you.

• That's what I'm afraid of

• If you actually like one of them then go for it. If your not interested then don't.

• one thing she will realize that guys won't have the guts to ask her out if she has this "guy turn downer" reputation