Embarrassing moments :) We all have them :P Share one if you're up for it?

I recently experienced a mortifying moment with my boyfriend so I want some cheering up :) I can't stop replaying the scene & I just wanted to die on the spot...

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to work in the produce section of a supermarket when I was 19. I worked with this kid Jay. He was 21, so he could buy booze, and on Sunday nights it was just me and him closing with no direct supervision. He'd bring in nips of Jack Daniels and we'd drink jack and cokes, smoke weed in the cooler, mess around with the cute girls from the florist department, etc. Anything but work, haha.

Anyway, the other ritual was that we would order subs from the sub shop in the plaza next to the supermarket. We'd switch off on who would go to pick them up, and the other would phone in the order.

One day it was my turn to get the subs. Jay says "I put it under the name McFly", with a smirk, knowing I'd look stupid. I rolled my eyes and was like "whatever, you're a dick", and laughed, then left to get the subs.

So I get there and go to the counter. I try to hold my laughter and keep a straight face, which was hard cuz I was a little buzzed, haha. I say "Hi... I have a pickup order under 'McFly'." The girl looks at the bag and looks puzzled. She says "um... I have one for... Mac[XXXX]..." (My real last name, which has that same "Mc" sound in the beginning) I was like "Wha--... awww...yeah...that's me." I felt so dumb. Top notch burn on Jay's part, credit where it's due. I got back to the store, and I look in the big window by the produce section, and there he is stacking apples. He looked up, and I'll never forget the grin on his face, hahaha. Had to applaud that one, but I felt like a total jackass­čść

• Aww, it sounds like you two had a lot of fun together, lol :) Thanks for sharing your story with me. Greatly appreciated and it sorta cheered me up :)

What Guys Said 13

• drunk, naked and watching p*rn in a hotel i went to the bathroom for tissues only to find i had walked out into the corridor and the door shut behind me. i had to go down two floors to the desk with nothing to hide my junk. woman on reception thought it hilarious and i had to ride lift back up to my room with her laughing at me. then she opened my door and saw my p*rn

• Jumping in a pool while drunk, getting out and then being bewildered as why my friend wouldn't let me in his apartment.

Like... why?

• Thanks for sharing & trying to cheer me up :) Much appreciated! Being drunk usually leads to embarrassing moments so you're in pretty good shape considering :)

• My crush in middle school rejected me in front of the whole class room and told everyone in the classroom that I liked her

• Aww, I'm sorry to hear that :) Hopefully you've met a few girls since then who treat you right & are worth your time! :)

• You were definitely kind enough to contribute to my question & make me feel better so I wish you the best in your dating life :) Hopefully you'll meet someone special soon because you deserve it :)

• Thank you :)

• Aww man. I threw an apple juice box out the window when I was ten and it went through a car window.

• Lol that's awesome not embarrassing

• I guess it was sort of impressive but I was aiming for the sidewalk.

• You must have pretty good aim, lol :) Thanks for sharing your experience & attempting to cheer me up :) Much appreciated! Definitely more bearable than some of the other things people posted, lol

• my 4 year old niece kicked me in the nuts in front of my whole family and as much as i wanted to act like it didn't hurt it had me curled up in a ball...

• Aww, I've heard that's extremely painful, lol :) I'm sorry you had to experience that! Thanks for participating & trying to cheer me up :)

• It's a tue between shitting myself during a Harry Potter movie and crying so loud I was taken out of a theater when I was 7.

• We all experience embarrassing moments from time to time :) Thanks for attempting to cheer me up. Much appreciated! :)

• You'll have to share too, especially since you posted anonymously.

• But most embarrassing? If it's worse than having super greasy food that ran right through you and you made the mistake of trusting a fart as you were heading to the car. And had to make a quick run to toilet to take off your undies... While on a date mind you

• Wow... you just won your own question :P

• I'll share after a few more people respond because it's much too embarrassing, lol :) Thanks for participating by the way & attempting to cheer me up! :)

• My entire life is an embarrassment.

• I can relate, lol :) Thanks for participating in my question :) Much appreciated!

• I pooped my pants when I was in 1st grade at my friend's house

• Thanks for answering my question & trying to cheer me up! :) Much appreciated & we all have embarrassing moments that we just have to move on from

• My girlfriend's family walked in on me eating her out :P

• Aww, it was probably more embarrassing for her though, lol :P Thanks for sharing & attempting to cheer me up! :) Greatly appreciated!

• LOL :) I'd probably believe that story too, lol :)

• Haha sweet! Now I know the best alibi

• Here is my embarrassing moment :
    I just got done masturbating, than i hear knock at the door
    well, like a dummy i came down to answer the door and
    the neighbor who use to live next door was picking up her mail
    at my house, she just moved into her own place here i had cum
    on the front of my shorts omg i am so embarrassed !

• There's this trampoline place that I went to with a friend, misakenly I chose to wear jeans to it and about a half hour in I noticed a big-ass tear right down the middle, at one point I had to hold onto them so they would stay on

• Lol :) Thanks for sharing your experience & trying to cheer me up :) Greatly appreciated! Totally normal to have embarrassing moments but I can't forget about mine for some reason, lol

• So what's your embarrassing story?

• I have many but I guess this one is the most embarrassing :P

I was in italy a year ago and was eating with my friends at a McDonalds. So I go to the washroom and there's like two small stalls that only take one person at a time. The right one was for guys and the left one was for girls. So someone was in the men's one and was taking his time. I couldn't wait so I jumped in the women one and said ill finish really fast and no one will know. I go in and finish what I had to do and at the moment I was holding the handle to open the door, two Italian girls start knocking. I freeze and I use a high pitched voice (a really bad one too) and said occupied in English in the most feminine voice I could muster.

By then I was really panicking and have no idea how I'm gonna get out of this. Of course there wouldn't be any real consequences to it but it would awkward as hell. I decide to just make a run for it. So i get ready to run and I open the door and run into one of the Italian girls *facepalm* We stumble back and hit the wall (not very hard). I started apologizing then gave her 20 euros and left.

I still regard as one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.

• Thanks for sharing your story & trying to cheer me up! :) You definitely have a good sense of humour and were able to handle the situation quite gracefully, lol :) I've read much worse & it's perfectly normal to have embarrassing moments sometimes :)

What Girls Said 7

• Well this guy I have been in love with for over 4 years was planning to come to my birthday party. I have not seen him in 3 years and I finally had the guys to ask him. We hit it off well and so we planned to have a sleepover. I slept over at his house an got period blood on his sheets. First time ever staying the night at a guys house... and I totally blew it.

• Aww, it happens to every girl at some point or another :) Thanks for participating & attempting to cheer me up :) Much appreciated!

• I wouldn't care I'd just clean up and get fresh sheets. Not your fault.

• My whole life seems like an embarrassing moment.

One time I went to the store, and my older sis was lactating so she needed breast pads. The ones they put in their bras to prevent the milk from staining through their shirts.
    So I ask one of the chicks working there "Where can I find some breast pads?"
    And she looks at me and then glances down at my chest. (I am pretty much flat chested haha, I have small boobies).
    And then I say "No! I mean the pads where you put in your bra like when you're lactating?"
    We both laugh and says "Nursing pads you mean." And she directs me to them.
    :P

I thought it was pretty funny, a little embarrassing, but really funny.

• Aww, that's a pretty funny story & luckily not too embarrassing :) Thanks for participating & attempting to cheer me up, lol :) Greatly appreciated!

• You're welcome :)

• I was drunk at a party and I asked my guy friend to borrow a pair of his pajama pants, and he gave me some. After I put them on there was a big hole in the ass, and as I typically am, I was commando.

I wasn't as embarrassed while drunk but the next morning I was a little mortified. Then chewed him out when I heard he purposely ripped the hole in them.

• Aww, it doesn't sound too bad though :) I've heard a lot worse, lol. Thanks for participating & trying to cheer me up! :) Greatly appreciated

• Ohhh, it wasn't too bad. I was just a little scandalized with myself and how I walked around throwin' my ass in everyone's face for a good couple of hours before I'd passed out haha. Hope you feel better soon!

• Thanks! :) Some of the stories people posted are funny & entertaining enough to work as a distraction, lol :)

• mistaken someone's spouse for his mum :P
    took pics of a guy i find attractive but was caught by his colleagues

• I pooped my pants when I was in 1st grade

• When i was 15 my dad caught me masturbating. I was absolutely mortified!!! We both pretended like it never happened and neither of us ever brought it up!

• When i was in 1st grade and at a friends place i had to poop and i still didn't know how to wipe my butt so my mommie always did it for me and i was sitting on the toilet and called my friend she told her mother and her mother then wiped my butt -_-

• Thanks for answering my question & attempting to cheer me up :) I think everyone experiences embarrassing moments but I just can't stop thinking about mine, lol