How old were you when you had your first boyfriend/girlfriend? First kiss? Stories?

Just curious :) the question pretty well sums it up!
How old were you when you had your first gf/bf? How about your first kiss? Brave enough to tell stories? :p

Im 14 and haven't had a kiss (even in truth or dare or whatever) or a bf haven't been asked out and well just bored and curious (: thanks for the answers!

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'll tell my first kiss..

So it was June 30th and I was at a scool dance. I had a boyfriend named Paul and it had been six months since we were dating. I had never kissed anyone and I was ready. So we were about to leave and we were walking to a classroom together and we were outside alone. He had asked me many times before to kiss me, but I always refused. That day I said I was okay with him kissing me and I was freaking out because I knew he was about to kiss me. So I kept worrying and saying all of this stuff really scaredly and... Mwah! He just did it by a complete surprise to me. I was very happy and red, but I'll never forget that story even if were not dating anymore.

What Guys Said 7

• Never. Of course I'd tell stories, because the internet is oddly the thing I owe the most to when I finally get a girlfriend. Learned so much stuff.

• First girlfriend at age 17, we'd been going out 1 day short of a month and I hadn't kissed her yet. She was hinting earlier in the day about how a friend of hers bf took a month to first kiss her so when we were on the train home ad in the most awkward way possible I leant over to her and kissed her.

• i was age 28 going on 29 when i had my first kiss and first girlfriend so don't feel bad

• when i was 12 i had my first relationship so my gf :) And i kissed her. She was standing in front of the classroom door i saw here there and went to kiss her that's all. Not romantic but it was first :) soo that's nice

• I was 27.

And yeah, I beat myself up for a long time, thinking I'd always be alone. But you know what? As long as you've got a pulse, it can happen for you.

• 14 is fine to not have had your first kiss/bf. You shouldn't put an age limit on that sort of thing

• I wasn't, was just giving a short description related to the question bout me but thanks. Im definently not in a rush anyways (:

• Interesting question.

Well, I've not done anything at all till date. I'm 25. And I'm from India.

What Girls Said 7

• My "first" was in 8th grade. It was super awkward and he was a douche that tried to get me to have sex with him.
    As far as my first kiss/ real boyfriend, I was in 10th grade. He was a good guy, we're still friends today. We just lacked chemistry.

I dated a couple douches in between, and senior year, I met the guy who's now my fiance :)

• I both had my first kiss and my first boyfriend when I was 19. The first boyfriend was long distance and ended months. The second boyfriend was the one who gave me my first kiss, and who I am still happily with ^.^

• I had my first bf at 14 years old. I had my first kiss with said first boyfriend. It was at an empty football field at night when we were alone. I took the initiative to kiss him and after that we became "official".

• I never had a boyfriend and I never kissed any guy.
    I'm still waiting for this day.

• Still waiting!!!

• kindergarten

he cheated on me

T. T

3rd grade

he moved away

after telling me he likes me and kissing me

also (different guy)

asked me out

kindly rejected him

5th grade

guy gives me maddddd

compliments

thats it

except for other boys liking me and ya BORING

• 14, back of a cinema, had my first kiss then had hickys up and down my neck for weeks :-) that's all I'll tell