Should I talk to him first again or should I wait to see if he does first?

He was very persistent and asked me out on a date. We have already hooked up two months ago and slept together then. We met a year ago, he's my friends older brother. We had a lot of fun on our date and hit it off. We continued talking and had a second date a few days later where we just hung out watched movies, and got pizza, also a lot of fun. I slept over and we had sex again. I texted him after he dropped me off that day and we talked all day. It has now been 3 days since then and we haven't talked. I snap chated him and drunk called him lastnight... Hopefully I didn't scare him off? Do you think that he thinks I'm coming off to strong or as clingy? Because that's not me at all. Do I wait for him to talk to me and not interact with him at all or do I text him? Is it normal that he hasn't talked to me?
I also went back to school two days ago so now we are two hours apart. I wanted to invite him to come visit me this week because its a party week. Why do you think he's not talking to me..

What Guys Said 1

• He's just not that into you.

What sort of relationship are you looking for?

It sounds like you want to be closer to him than you have been before. Seeing him only a week after last seeing him is a tiny gap given your history - even just talking more frequently is not how the relationship has gone in the past.

If you want a relationship where you talk regularly and see each other every week or two, then that's a change from what you've had. If you haven't talked to him about having that, then you need to - in person.

If you think he's up for it, call him now. If you think he'd hate that, wait about a week after you last contacted him, then call him (sober, at a time he's likely to be free). The guy may want his space, but if he does, then he doesn't want you in it.

If you want a relationship where you see each other for a few days then disappear out of each others lives for a few months, years or decades, then you're currently on the right path.

What Girls Said 0