Someone teach me how to keep eye contact with attractive men?

Okay I have no problem keeping eye contact for the most part in conversations. What I struggle with and I mean REALLY struggle with is maintaining eye contact from across the room with a guy or seeing a hot guy you don't know and making eye contact.

If I see a guy staring at me I panic and think a) it's probably not at me b) something is on my face or c) that if I smile I will come off as a fool.

I just need some advice on how to not snap my head away quickly lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep. forcing yourself to do it. That's all you really can do.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• Focus on something near their eye. Like in between the eyes. Or mouth or hair.
    I usually look at left eye, right eye, mouth and back to left eye. It gives a sense that I'm paying attention and it won't feel awkward.

• Don't give anyone the benefit of the doubt until you get to know whats in their head!! What you gonna marry airhead with nice beard? Lol! Looks is the preliminary stuff so flirt you cannot go wrong

• Is that you in your profile picture? If yes they may be just as intimidated

What Girls Said 1

• Be confident! If Thats u in the pic you're a cute girl so it's not like ur gonna gross any guys out. Men love women and would be happy to talk and get to know a pretty girl. Just think about how cute he is and how good it might feel to be w him and look at him in the eye