Getting over someone that lead you on?

So, essentially this guy lead me on and tried to take advantage of me then denied it (and tried to argue that he did like me, which obviously wasn't true) when I confronted him about it which hurt even more. Its so hard to move on, how do I get over it?

Most Helpful Girl

• "The best way to get over someone, is to get on top of someone else and move on."

But in all seriousness, fuck him. Put on your best outfit that makes you feel amazing, get all dolled up, and walk around like nothing happened. Show him that you don't need him and that you're not going to waste your time with someone who isn't going to be a real man and admit that he was wrong and that he fucked up.

And for the love of cats, do not do what that other girl said. It will only either backfire on you or cause more issues.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Flirt with a friend of his to get back at him. But honestly I just think of all the annoying traits of that person and why it's good that we aren't dating.