Does he want to be my boyfriend?

Im a Asian girl, so sorry my poor English , but i will try to type my question.
I meet a Canada boy, i really like him, he is so handsome and hard working, he treat people so nice, we meet in China, sometimes we hang out together, but almost go his home, sometimes when he work off he will ask me to go his home to spend together, we cook dinner together, eat together, sleep together, and have sex, but he never ask me to be girlfriend, he just say a lot he like my hair, he like my soft skin and so on, we r been this relationship almost a month, when i ask him "Do you love me", he told me love is not can be in 1 or 2 days, so what's up? Does he want to be my boyfriend, or just think "have fun" with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's right when he says love doesn't happen so fast and it wasn't the best idea to ask him that question. You should rather ask him if you're officially a couple or if he's just into this casual relationships with no further strings attached. Which he might be as he could move back to Canada I guess?

What Guys Said 2

• Wow, is that your house in your profile picture? If so, make sure he isn't a gold digger and is only interested in you because of your wealth.

• Deniz Türk ismi değil mi ya? Is 'deniz' Turkish name?

What Girls Said 2

• I am 15 so sorry if it seems a bit immature for me to say this however, if he can have sex with you within two days but doesn't know if he loves you yet... id say to drop him because that doesn't seem right...

• I don't think he loves u for real, its lust he wants to have sex with u and thats all, sort of like friends with benefits. I think he's just using u.