Girls will u like your crush more if he ignores you?

Like a few days not talking when u usually talk

Most Helpful Girl

• If my crush ignored me I'd think that he doesn't like me. but i like to keep my hopes up and I'd go start a conversation or be the one to say hi first. if he ignores me for a couple of days then I'd start to freak out. if you plan on doing this, its a bad idea. just because i dont give up at first, doesn't mean all girls are the same. other girls will freak out instantly or go to their friends for help, which may lead to a bigger situation than it should have been. in short: i would not like him more if he ignored me, i'd just be worried he doesn't like me back and/or hates me.

• I ignored a girl for days. She called me a asshole and block me on Facebook. And her sister says she's in the shits with me. Wtf

• well, as someone not involved in this situation, my guess its something to do with what you and her talked about or said before you ignored her. did you ignore her for a specific reason? or just couldnt be bothered messaging or talking back to her?

What Girls Said 12

• Not at all... in fact I'll probably move on and find someone who doesn't ignore me. It's never nice to feel ignored.

• Lol no it has the opposite effect.

• Um I don't know 😐 we must be in a fight to ignore each other like that. I talk to him every single day so for him to ignore me would piss me off. So according to your question, no it wouldn't make me like him more if he ignored me

• For me, it won't make me like them more at all. I'll literally feel ignored (duh), therefore, important to him.

• No way, my crush seems to ignore me and it makes me feel bad about myself. I catch him staring at me all the time and he's fine with any other girl just not me.

• I can go a few days without talking but if i text him or something and he ignores on purpose I don't like that. I think it's a little rude to ignore someone when you have the ability to talk. This would frustrate me and make me like them less.

• I'm with @JustBanANNAz on this one it has the opposite affect.

• Not at all, im so boring if i send 5 message then he just reply 1 message or no talk, i think no matter how busy he are, if he miss me, he will talk with me, if not, maybe he really not very care, he has more important things to do.

• Not at all.. i never feel the need to play games. if he is a man, he will step up and do what needs to be done.

otherwise il move on pretty quickly.. life is too short for that.

• No, it means i need to move on.

• I have a 48 hour policy. If a guy does not respond for two full days, he's gone!

• Absolutely not.

What Guys Said 3

• Lol I hope my crush doesn't care how much I text her cause I fucking hate texting and apparently she doesn't do it much either.

• I I would rather be sad and think I have done something wrong. I would send her a message and tell her that she can take all the time she need and if I have done something wrong then I am deeply sorry about it. :( It would have the opposite effect on me.

• Yes. When was the last time you couldn't live without something you paid no mind to? Never? Correct.