How often should you / do you expect to see your significant other?

How often do you think is reasonable to see your boyfriend or girlfriend?
And, if the other person is seemingly not available enough, when does it become infrequent enough to call it quits?

Most Helpful Girl

• At least weekly, but I'd need more often than that as a rule to be happy. Otherwise, I'd just rather be single so I can meet someone who has more time. I'd say if I begin to feel consistently resentful over the lack of time, and we've had several discussions over it that don't seem to be helping, I'd walk. Just a difference in lifestyles and priorities.

• Makes sense. How infrequent would make you resentful and decide to walk?

• Like if it was consistently only once a week or less with me due to him seeing his friends several times a week, simply not making time, and also refusing to communicate with me much in between or discuss it, I'd just give up. With work it's more understandable, but if it was still a case of him being married to his career, I don't know that him and I would be on the same page.

• Thanks! Appreciate the input!

What Girls Said 2

• I think it would be best and healthy for the relationship if you see your significant other no more than 3 days a week. (Unless there was a big event coming up) I don't think it's good to see your SO everyday, you start taking their time for granted. I noticed that whenever one of my friend's decide to move in with their SO, they break up within a month or two. You got to maintain a balance, you don't ever want too much or too little.

• Every day I need to see him not because I don't trust him because I need him and love him and i want wto be with his as much as I can

What Guys Said 2

• At least once a week.

• Sounds reasonable. Thanks!

• No problem! And I mean this is one day of quality time a week. Seeing each other in passing or something doesn't count. It's important to see each other weekly, though, in order to keep interest and to be able to remind your partner how you feel about them.

• Daily

Got to give that D!