Girlfriend going to concert/rave without. me?

We are long distance and can't see each other right now. Fuck that right? Every time I've been to a rave all I did was hook up with random sloots on ecstacy. Every girls acts like a slut there. It something someone is a serious relationship should do in my opinion.

Cmon guys am I really that much of a pussy to not want me girl to go to a crazy rave without me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because you acted slutty at raves doesn't mean she'll do the same. I think this is one of the "consequences" of your past actions you'll have to face. I quotation "consequences" because it's not necessarily bad, just is what it is. Every action has a consequence.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't worry about your GF. You have real issues you need to deal with.

• way to go to first of all just drag everyone across one line. not all girls are sluts. and great that you think so low of your girlfriend. seriously, how did you even get into a relationship acting like that?

• I go to raves by myself... I've never hooked up with anyone.

• and together with others*

• Could you say the same about all your friends that go. I'd say you are pretty rare.

• Yeah, quite of few of my friends don't hook up with random guys. So what is your question and problem that you have?

What Guys Said 2

• If you have trust issues or have a tendency to want to control your SO then LDR aren't for you.

• Oh my gosh that is so sad.

• @update: Yes, you are that much of a pussy.

• Says the guy with anime as his picture and what looks to have a fifty shades of grey book quote on his profile lol

• You're the one with trust issues asking for help from strangers on a website because you can't solve your own lack of resolve because you're a little bitch of a man. And? At least I don't say that out loud.