What is the stupidest thing you ever did on a date or with you gf/bf?

Just looking to swap stories and pass some time :) Get some laughs, maybe swap some good advice.

I got stoned for the first time with my bf and couldn't walk u the stairs XD

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Actually forgot my wallet, in my car. The look on her face :( ... & the waiter's "dirty dishes are in the back" comment was no help. I cleared it up, got my wallet, got everything on my tab, & I had to make it up to her by taking her to a double chick flick that night & a play she talked about 2 weeks later.

• I accidentally swore way too loudly in an upscale restaurant after spilling the hottest soup on my poor bits.

• there was noone except for us in the cinema so we got naughty so she was on my knees and did some dirty things and we were kinda busted by the owner

• Asked her if she looks at the toilet paper when she wipes her ass

What Girls Said 4

• I was laughing at a joke. I thought he was done telling it, so I took a drink. Then in the midst of taking a drink, he says something even funnier. Dr. Pepper went everywhere. And even better, I farted at the same time and it was anything but unnoticeable. But we both died of laughter and it turned into an inside joke

• I spit food out at a restaurant once in front of my bf by accident XD

• Lol wow
      This was at the local skating rink. We had just finished sharing a gigantic soft pretzel. Thankfully not a restaurant! Hahaha

• Tried to proposed after 2 months because I was tipsy and overly excited. So fucking embarrassing. (Also we were both underage and girls. Same sex marriage isn't even allowed here lol). She didn't even let me finish haha.

• well... i told the guy even before our food had gotten in that i didn't want to go on dating him. I've never ate at a resturant under such silence...

• We were in Vegas, dancing on a rooftop club in a VIP booth. Horribly drunk i got on the table trying to be daring- keep in mind i had a short mini dress on-and pretty much fell off the table and flashed my lady bits to all of Las Vegas. My bf was laughing his ass off.