I don't know if I should give up or should I just take some space and stay?

I've been talking to a guy for about 5 months now. We started having a couple petty fights lately and now I barley see him or even talk to him. Before hand we ALWAYS communicated and ALWAYS was around each other. I asked him today is he even interested in me anymore and he said that he is, but then sometimes he isn't. Should I give dude space? Even when we did the whole space thing that he wanted, he continuously talked to me, and begged to see me.. now he's showing me the cold shoulder.

Now he's barley talking to me. I asked him does he want me to leave him alone and he said "huh" like wtf dude

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he is in two minds about whether to keep you around or get rid of you altogether. I mean you aren't even in a relationship, you've been talking for five months and you're having petty fights. That would send alarm bells ringing inside most people's head.

What Guys Said 1

• I would maybe ask him why he is ignoring you. Some guys just need space, and other guys have other reasons i would ask him if i were you. (Actully happening to me now)

What Girls Said 2

• He's conflicted for sure.
    This is a hard read.
    It could mean so many different things.
    Wish I could help more.

• I would give space